A few days before the start of the Raptors’ season, the team’s general manager and his assistant coaches went to a downtown hotel to make a call.

They had been warned by the police that the hotel was booked to hold a large crowd of people, and that a lot of them would be ticketed.

The officers who were assigned to escort them had not been assigned to this hotel, so they were not sure how the police department would respond.

The officers said they would be escorting the Raptors through downtown to a hotel on Dufferin Street.

“There are a lot more police officers than there are people downtown, so we’re going to have to take a detour,” the assistant coach said, according to the transcript of the call obtained by The Globe and Mail.

When he and his team-mates were told the police were going to escort the Raptors from Dufferins to the Hotel Indigo, they were stunned.

They were expecting to be escorted by about 10 police officers.

Instead, the police escorted the team, with the Raptors team bus being parked in the parking lot.

The team arrived at the hotel shortly before the 6 p.m. curfew, and were immediately arrested by police.

They pleaded not guilty to a number of charges, including disorderly conduct, mischief and resisting arrest, before being released from custody.

They are still facing criminal charges, though, including assaulting a police officer, obstructing a peace officer, and obstructing justice.

As they were being taken away, the assistant coaching coach said to himself: “We’re gonna have to make that change, because if we didn’t, they’re going have to come up with another way.”

The Raptors’ star, Jonas Valanciunas, was arrested during a game on Dec. 8, 2016.

He was released on a promise to appear in court in a few weeks, but not before he had posted a video on Instagram that said he would fight to clear his name.

He was suspended for one game for the incident.

The Raptors have been criticized for their handling of the arrests, with many people expressing disappointment and frustration.

Toronto Police Services says the arrests were “inappropriate,” and they apologize for the situation.

But the police officers said it was important for the team to make sure it made a good impression.